Monday, October 20, 2008

Kayden

Our cute little nephew Kayden just turned one last week. It's amazing how fast time goes by!!! I swear I was just holding him in the nursery!! He's a pic from the night he was born. Luckily I was still a CNA back then and had time to sit in the nursery and hold him that night. He was being a terd about eating and it took me 3o min to feed him 1o ml ! He definetely has no problem eating now though!Kayden has always been really special to Brandon because he had the opportunity to bless him. He did a really good job and I told him he did good enough that he can bless our kids.. :) It was good practice for him!
Now our little boy is 1 year old and starting to walk! He has a really fun personality and is starting to play with his fun big brother Braxton a lot more. Braxton is turning 4 next week and keeps us laughing every time we see him.

No comments: