Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowmobiling time!!

Today, Brandon woke me up while he was getting ready for work to tell me the wonderful news that it had snowed. As excited as I am for snowmobiling, I'm really not thrilled with snow because I hate driving in it! We have a lot of trips planned this winter to go sledding so hopefully everything stays in one piece! We just bought two snowmobiles last month that will be really fun. They are both 2001 Polaris RMK's, his is a 700 and mine is a 600.



I've only rode a snowmobile once last year so hopefully I like it after all the money we've put into them! For New Years we are planning on going to Island park with my family which will be a blast cuz there is tons of snow there!

1 comment:

Whitney Hale said...

Hey Brooke! I just found your blog through facebook and your pictures are all so cute! You guys seem to have everything goin for ya! I hope everything is good! Keep in touch!!