Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our new house!!



We got an accepted offer on this new house!! It is still a few weeks away from being done and we have to do the shingles and tile, but it will be so pretty when its done. We're so excited!!

These are the samples of the colors we picked for the carpet, tile and countertop. I sure hope it looks good together its so hard to decide from a little tiny sample!


This is a picture of the front family room. I love the vaulted ceilings! It just has the primer now, I can't wait to see it with color!


Brandon, his dad and his friend worked on the shingles all day Saturday. They got the back side of the house done. Brandon is like a monkey!! He can squat on the steepest part of the house on the very edge and nail staples. He is amazing! It scared me just going up the ladder!


I'll post more pics as it gets done!! :)

No comments: